From eBay listing:
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||1V77E5U205420||Mileage:||23,529|
|Number of Cylinders:||4||Model:||
|Transmission:||4 speed manual||Trim:||Cosworth Vega|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty||Engine:||Cosworth Twin Cam|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear||Drive Type:||RWD|
|Fuel Type:||Gasoline||For Sale By:||Dealer|
One owner 1975 Chevrolet Cosworth Vega with excellent documentation. Documentation includes original dealer paperwork from Sunderland Chevrolet, Lemoyne, Pennsylvania and Hutton Motor Engineering. Hutton dual Weber 42 DCOE (Italian) side draft carburetor kit was installed in 1977 (sales invoice dated August 1977). Original Bendix fuel injection system included (see photos). Black with white interior. 23,529 miles showing on odometer. This Cosworth has been in storage since 1985. The paint has significant patina but the body and floors are solid. It has recently been brought back to life (new fuel tank and pump) and runs, drives and stops but will need to be inspected and repaired as necessary for roadworthiness. Seal in the patina or restore to your liking. Reasonable reserve.
Engine Number: 237 (Tonawanda number)
Data Plate information:
- Dealer invoice $6,206.90. Options on invoice include: G80 Positraction rear axle; B93 door edge guards; LY3 Cosworth 16 valve engine; QLA BR70-13 radial tires; U69 AM/FM radio; Z09 Cosworth Vega package; 19L Black; 19F Black accent carpeting; 11Y White vinyl/ black trim
- Sales Contract with original owner dated 10 January 1976
- Hutton Motor Engineering (HME) Weber carb invoice dated 18 August 1977
- Hutton installation and marketing materials
- Sunderland Chevrolet Maintenance Folio
- Owner’s Manual
- Warranty Card and misc factory issued documents
- Service & Overhaul Manual Cosworth Vega
Original documentation includes:
Payment terms: $500 non-refundable PayPal deposit within 24 hours of auction end. Balance in cash upon pick-up or bank wire transfer. Full payment must be received within 7 calendar days of end of auction.
Shipping arrangements are the responsibility of the auction winner. We will work in full cooperation with the transport company of your choice. Vehicle pick-up must be within 14 days of end of auction. Thank you.
We are the promoters of the Deutsche Classic, Mid Atlantic’s premier all German automotive event held in Reading, PA on Saturday July 9th, 2016.