From eBay listing:
|Seller Notes:||“Nice Restore Project”|
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||107375W165454||Year:||1965|
|Number of Cylinders:||6||Model:||
|Vehicle Title:||Clear||Drive Type:||RWD|
|For Sale By:||Private Seller||Exterior Color:||Evening Orchid|
Nice Project Car FINALLY ready to go...clear title...Car starts and idles nice. I will be test driving around my lot. I do not trust the car mechanically to drive very far without inspection and due to the oil leak.
- New Battery put in car - car starts and idles nice - Owner thinks the starter needs some work..car started on the third try and remained running until we turn it off.
- Interior is in pretty good condition- driver's seat does have a spilt in it.
- Owner replaced master cylinder, fuel pump, brake shoes, 4 Carb kits replaced, Valve seals, Valve gasket covers and oil filter
- Car currently leaks oil...unknown cause
- Car is mostly original parts with the exception of the tires are far as we know.
- I have original owner's manual
- Clear Title - ready to go
- The car will need to be seen by a professional mechanic to determine any other engine issues other than what is stated. We do not know of any other issues besides the oil leak.
- There does appear to be rust under the carpet...however I do not see that it has gone any further than surface...meaning I see NO holes in the flooring.
- Tires are old and will need to be replaced. I would not trust over a long haul...loading the car should be no issue. They do hold air.
- Car is located at my place of business and maybe inspected by appointments if someone local wished to do so.
Feel Free to ask any questions you need to be happy with the car you will be getting.
Car sells with no guarantees and as you see it condition.