The standard car audio head unit is designated in ISO 7736, but in common car guy parlance is called DIN for the older Deutsches Institut für Normung standard DIN 75490. The ISO standard was adopted in 1984, but for some reason many OEMs continued (and continue) to produce radios shaped like modern art. Today for the Thursday Twister let's share our favorite non-DIN radio setups.
This was a suggestion from an anonymous commenter who we shall now name DinMan who posted the suggestion on feature with the 1999 Ford Taurus.
1. Only one car per comment (be sure to hit the refresh button on your
browser before you post in case someone else has posted since you loaded
the page). Do not nest the replies, just reply to the main post -- if
you reply to someone else's comment it should be in reference to his
comment and not another submission.
2. The contest will end in on Sunday, Nov 8, 2015.
3. One submission per make/model.
4. Each car be built 1984 or later.
5. No anonymous submissions -- pick a name with the Name/URL dropdown.