Welcome to another edition of the Thursday Twister, DT's favorite guessing game where we take a break from the serious, edgy, and groundbreaking stuff we regularly post. Today the game is simple, no strange/rare car features to find, just a simple search for the best car names that use alliteration.
This is an Alfetta, which is not a type of cheese sold by a guy named Al -- but it is an Alfa Romeo built in the 1970s/80s -- like this 1977 Alfa Romeo Alfetta garage find offered for $2,200 in Burbank, CA via craigslist.
Standard contest rules are as follows:
1. Only one car per comment (be sure to hit the refresh button on your
browser before you post in case someone else has posted since you loaded
the page). Do not nest the replies, just reply to the main post -- if
you reply to someone else's comment it should be in reference to his
comment and not another submission.
2. The contest will end in on Sunday, Oct 11, 2015.
3. One submission per make/model.
4. Each car must be a production model.
5. No anonymous submissions -- pick a name with the Name/URL dropdown.