The SJ-generation Jeep Wagoneer (like this one found here on eBay) may have been an expensive vehicle when new, but that didn't stop the guys who built them from using the simplest possible side windows by fitting fixed glass pieces to make the door windows (front and rear) completely square. What other vehicles share this trait?
Standard contest rules are as follows:
1. Only one car per comment (be sure to hit the refresh button on your browser before you post in case someone else has posted since you loaded the page). Do not nest the replies, just reply to the main post -- if you reply to someone else's comment it should be in reference to his comment and not another submission.
3. The contest will end in on Sunday, Sept 6, 2015.
4. One submission per make/model.
5. Each car must be a production model.
6. No anonymous submissions -- pick a name with the Name/URL dropdown.