Time for another edition of the Thursday Twister, a celebration of odd and unique features on cars. Today it is time to take a step back and..well...checkout the rear.
This is a simple twister -- just plop a car on the list that has a rear engine setup. Engine has to be behind the transaxle, so I'll start with an easy one, the Porsche 911.
Standard contest rules are as follows:
1. Only one car per comment (be sure to hit the refresh button on your
browser before you post in case someone else has posted since you loaded
the page). Do not nest the replies, just reply to the main post -- if
you reply to someone else's comment it should be in reference to his
comment and not another submission.
2. The contest will end in on Sunday, Sept 20, 2015.
3. One submission per make/model.
4. Each car must be a production model.
5. No anonymous submissions -- pick a name with the Name/URL dropdown.