Here is the challenge -- put together a list of all passaenger cars sold in the USA (post 1950) that had available diesel power, but no VW/Audis or cars that use their engines.
Standard contest rules are as follows:
1. Only one car per comment (be sure to hit the refresh button on your browser before you post in case someone else has posted since you loaded the page). Do not nest the replies, just reply to the main post -- if you reply to someone else's comment it should be in reference to his comment and not another submission.
2. The contest will end in on Sunday, Sept 27, 2015.
3. One submission per make/model.
4. Each car must be a production model.
5. No anonymous submissions -- pick a name with the Name/URL dropdown.
Ready....Set...choke on fumes!