|image from http://www.roversd1.info/misc/suspension.html|
This first entry is a Rover SD1, a classic British 5-door liftback executive car that used a Boge/Sachs/Nivomat self leveling setup in the rear.
Standard contest rules are as follows:
1. Only one car per comment (be sure to hit the refresh button on your browser before you post in case someone else has posted since you loaded the page). Do not nest the replies, just reply to the main post -- if you reply to someone elses comment it should be in reference to his comment and not another submission.
3. The contest will end in on Sunday, Aug 30, 2015.
4. One submission per make/model.
5. Each car must be a prototype car, from which no production versions were built.
6. No anonymous submissions -- pick a name with the Name/URL dropdown.
Ready....Set...level the field!