We are not looking for aftermarket car customizes like the dudes on Pimp My Ride, but corporations that took brand new cars and modified them to create something special and then sold them with warranty (either factory or aftermarket warranty). For the sake of description, I will call them Original Equipment Tuners (OET) and you will name your favorite in the comments.
Standard contest rules are as follows:
1. Only one car per comment (be sure to hit the refresh button on your browser before you post in case someone else has posted since you loaded the page). Do not nest the replies, just reply to the main post -- if you reply to someone elses comment it should be in reference to his comment and not another submission.
3. The contest will end in on Sunday, July 5th, 2015.
4. One submission per company.
5. Each car must be for a company that created running/driving cars (no clay model prototypes) and at least two must have been built of that particular car (no one-offs).
6. No anonymous submissions -- pick a name with the Name/URL dropdown.