Zimmer Motorcars Corporation was (is?) a custom car manufacturer based out of Syracuse, NY and Cambridge, MD. The retrostyled oddballs may have been based on production vehicles, but the zany styling is enough to make it an OEM in my book.
Now we make a list of all non-Detroit OEMs.
Standard contest rules are as follows:
1. Only one OEM per comment (be sure to hit the refresh button on your browser before you post in case someone else has posted since you loaded the page). Do not nest the replies, just reply to the main post -- if you reply to someone elses comment it should be in reference to his comment and not another submission.
3. The contest will end in on Sunday, July 19th, 2015.
4. One submission per OEM, must include non Detroit headquarters location.
5. Each car must be for a company that created running/driving cars (no clay model prototypes) and at least two must have been built (no one-offs).
6. No anonymous submissions -- pick a name with the Name/URL dropdown.
Ready....Set...send them to Detroit!