Welcome back another edition of the Thursday Twister, DT's weekly quiz show where we argue about things are probably inconsequential, but fun anyway. Today's subject was a suggestion from K2 Mystery Car, and we are looking for cars built after 1990 that have more than 2 wipers. That's it. Headlight wipers, rear window wipers, side view mirror wipers -- anything with a wiping blade.
An example is the mk II Golf, which has a small rear wiper ready to clear dirt, snow, or rain from the hatch glass.
Standard twister rules are as follows:
1. Only one car per comment (be sure to hit the refresh button on your
browser before you post in case someone else has posted since you loaded
the page). Do not nest the replies, just reply to the main post -- if
you reply to someone elses comment it should be in reference to his
comment and not a new submission.
2. You can post again, but only after someone else posts another car.
3. The contest will end at Sunday, June 14, 4pm PST.
4. One submission per generation of each make/model
5. Each car must be a running/driving car (no clay model prototypes) and
at least two must have been built of that particular car (no one-offs.) Sold in North America after 1990.
6. No anonymous submissions -- pick a name with the Name/URL dropdown.