Standard twister rules are as follows:
1. Only one car per comment (be sure to hit the refresh button on your browser before you post in case someone else has posted since you loaded the page). Do not nest the replies, just reply to the main post -- if you reply to someone elses comment it should be in reference to his comment and not a new submission.
2. You can post again, but only after someone else posts another car.
3. The contest will end at Sunday, June 7, 4pm PST.
4. One submission per generation of each make/model.
5. Each car must be a running/driving car (no clay model prototypes) and at least two must have been built of that particular car (no one-offs.) and sold anywhere in the world.
6. No anonymous submissions -- pick a name with the Name/URL dropdown.