An easy one is the 1952-1978 Saab 95 wagon; it was only available as a 7-passenger oddity. You can find this 1971 on Saabnet for $15,500 or this 1966 Saab 95 offered for $1995 via craigslist.
This isn't a search for minivans, but for wagons, hatchbacks, or sedans, that have room for 7 or more passengers, usually via folding seats in the back.
Standard contest rules are as follows:
1. Only one car per comment (be sure to hit the refresh button on your browser before you post in case someone else has posted since you loaded the page). Do not nest the replies, just reply to the main post -- if you reply to someone elses comment it should be in reference to his comment and not a pop-up headlight submission.
3. The contest will end in on Sunday, June 28th, 2015.
4. One submission per generation of car.
5. Each car must be a running/driving car (no clay model prototypes) and at least two must have been built of that particular car (no one-offs).
6. No anonymous submissions -- pick a name with the Name/URL dropdown.