- mild shimmy at 50mph - see post from a couple of weeks ago re likely fix
- a few dead pixels in the display
- 2 of the 4 windshield washer squirters stopped squirting
- I can't figure out how to open the trunk while the key is in the ignition
- just started asking for new brake pads this week :(
- srsly, that's really it
- cared-for daily driver, no squeaks, fast, confidence-inspiring, seriously great car
- new water pump, CVV, tires, plugs
- black black, reasonably clean inside and out, everything works
- sport seats, heated steering wheel, upgrade head/tail lights, nice dark tint
- ice cold AC
As with the roadmaster, but for moving, I would **never** sell this car (and I would have been fixing up all the little bits mentioned above)
I really had myself dialed in here with these two cars - I'm bummed about having to sell them - I'd better come up with something nice when I get where I'm going.
If you are interested in contacting Kaibeezy about the purchase of this BMW (or the Roadmaster) please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact info.