First up, the bad:
- AC not blowing cold despite expensive new compressor - apparently there's a tiny leak somewhere and my small town mechanic doesn't have the equipment to spot it
- squeaky bushings in the front - good news is there are tons of upgrade suspension bits out there for Impala SS and police cars that will fit
- small tear in the vinyl of the driver's seat - the leather seating surface is fine and the rest of the interior is quite good
- parking brake is not engaging (just freaking happened :(
- ready for new tires - i really like these Firestone Firehawk Indy 500's, which is a popular choice for Roadmasters
Now, the good:
- cared-for daily driver
- new front rotors
- headlight upgrade, otherwise all stock
- shiny paint in the best color for these - rare wood delete
- comes with a substantial collection of chrome and trim bits - expensive and hard to find
- "celebrity" car - not just me, i bought it from this guy http://www.budeluv.com/
Another few years and i have no doubt it will be worth a lot more - only 3 years of these with the 5.7 LT1 - but for moving, i would **never** sell this car (and i would have been fixing up all the little bits mentioned above).
If you have any interest in owning this thing (or learning how to wrestle bears) send an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward your contact info the Kaibeezy.