Welcome back to another edition of DT's weekly quiz show, the Thursday Twister where we make strange lists of cars with odd features and then write them on men's room walls in the airport. Today's twister subject comes from Rene C, who suggested we find all cars that used the Ford Pinto tail lights.
The first one is easy -- the Ford Pinto-- but can we find the rest?
Standard twister rules are as follows:
1. Only one car per comment (be sure to hit the refresh button on your
browser before you post in case someone else has posted since you loaded
the page). Do not nest the replies, just reply to the main post -- if
you reply to someone elses comment it should be in reference to his
comment and not a new submission.
2. You can post again, but only after someone else posts another car.
3. The contest will end at Sunday, April 19th, 4pm PST.
4. One submission per generation of each make/model.
5. Each car must be a running/driving car (no clay model prototypes) and
at least two must have been built of that particular car (no one-offs.
6. No anonymous submissions -- pick a name with the Name/URL dropdown.