Welcome back to another edition of DT's weekly quiz show, the Thursday Twister where the quiz is as twisted as a twizzler in a blender. This week's quiz comes as a suggested from K2 Mystery Car who writes: "I wonder how many cars from 1960 and up had A-pillar triangular vent windows (opening or fixed)? That's probably a whole lot more common than the opera lights, like the quad lights."
For this week's challenge we are looking for cars that have trangular vent windows located next to the a-pillar, like the first generation Ford Mustang (1965-68).
Contest rules are as follows:
1. Only one car per comment (be sure to hit the refresh button on your
browser before you post in case someone else has posted since you loaded
the page). Do not nest the replies, just reply to the main post -- if
you reply to someone elses comment it should be in reference to his
comment and not a new submission.
2. You can post again, but only after someone else posts another car.
3. The contest will end at Sunday, April 12th, 4pm PST.
4. One submission per generation of each make/model.
5. Each car must be a running/driving car (no clay model prototypes) and
at least two must have been built of that particular car (no one-offs).
6. No anonymous submissions -- pick a name with the Name/URL dropdown.