|Image from flickr via creative commons|
To start this party, I'm posting this BMW 3200 CS (1962-1965), but specifically I am looking for more coupes/sedans/wagons with the Hofmeister kink/kick/knick.
Standard contest rules are as follows:
1. Only one car per comment (be sure to hit the refresh button on your browser before you post in case someone else has posted since you loaded the page). Do not nest the replies, just reply to the main post -- if you reply to someone elses comment it should be in reference to his comment and not a pop-up headlight submission.
2. You can post again, but only after someone else posts another car.
3. The contest will end when K2 Mystery Car is happy with the size of the list.
4. One submission per generation of car.
5. Each car must be a running/driving car (no clay model prototypes) and at least two must have been built of that particular car (no one-offs).
6. No anonymous submissions -- pick a name with the Name/URL dropdown.