Time for a new twist on the Thursday Twister -- this time we'll play a game. We are going to compile a list of cars equipped from the factory with pop-up headlights, one at a time. I'm going to start off with my pick and then you can put yours under. HOWEVER, you can only list one car per comment. I wanna see how long the thread can get before you guys get sick of this game....and the winner gets a prize.
1. Only one car per comment (be sure to hit the refresh button on your browser before you post in case someone else has posted since you loaded the page). Do not nest the replies, just reply to the main post -- if you reply to someone elses comment it should be in reference to his comment and not a pop-up headlight submission.
2. You can post again, but only after someone else posts another car. (This will stop K2 Mystery Car from just posting EVERY SINGLE car with pop-up headlights in a rapid fire stream of consciousness).
3. The contest will end at a pre-determined (but un-disclosed) time (could be a minute, could be a month) -- the winner will be the last person who has posted a valid pop-up car. A yet to be determined (and crappy) prize will be sent to the winner. Yay!
4. Special versions of other cars do not count (someone else cannot post the C5 convertible and get credit) but you can post a different generation of Vette with pop-ups. Exposed pop-up headlights are fine too, but those things gotta move when they are turned on.
5. No anonymous submissions -- pick a name with the Name/URL dropdown.
First up is the C5 generation Corvette, a magnificent automobile
equipped with a monster engine, 6-speed manual gearbox, and pop-up
headlights that you can pickup for dirt cheap.